Masonry, Timber and Metal Restoration from mobile sandblasting company Alberny Blast Cleaning Services.
We are a family run business based in the South West of England. We take great pride in restoring property back to its original condition and allowing the natural beauty of the brick, stone, beams or metal to shine through. Using our extensive knowledge and experience we use a wide range of methods to achieve the finish required.
For a Free Site Visit and Quotation Call 01460 73038
What different blast cleaning techniques do Alberny offer?
- Standard low and high pressure dry sandblasting using different medias or grit blasting to achieve best results.
- Soda crystal blasting using delicate medias like chalk and bi-carbonate soda.
- Wet blast machines where dust and containment are issues.
What can Alberny blast cleaning processes be used on?
- Buildings- To clean off paint to let them breathe, flagstone floors, inglenook fireplaces, stone or brickwork and mullions.
- Beams, green oak structures, panelling, staircases and ageing wood.
- Metalwork- RSJs, steel fabrications, cast iron fireplaces, railings, gates and vehicles.
- Grade 2 listed buildings using soda crystals and chalk.
- Industrial, factory conversions, stables, victorian reservoirs, bridges and civil engineering projects.
In fact our processes are only limited by your imagination.
Who are our Customers?
Private individuals, builders, architects, heritage societies, local authorities, damp proofers, carpenters, plasterers, reclamation yards, machine restorers, interior designers, civil engineers, steel erectors and decorators.
We offer free information on all our services and welcome all enquiries from a single beam in a fully decorated house, to blast cleaning a multi storey car park. We shall be pleased to conduct a free site visit to discuss your requirements and supply a free quotation.
Call us to arrange a Free Site Visit and Quote